Friday, November 2, 2007

Even deeper now...

Famed life coach Anthony Robbins has been known to say that if you’re having a life worth living, it’s a life worth recording. While this strikes me as fairly true, that leads me to think about my relatively sparse updating.

In all honesty these days I work just about all the time. The days fly by, marked only by the changing in topic. Once again, I’m not surprised by the workload and requisite effort to excel, but I am finding myself living in something of a box. I suppose my progress has been stymied by lack of time and energy, although not lack of motivation. Insight still arrives but personal and social development are now trifles as a matter of time.

Even so I exert influence in one direction or another to the current limited options that are available to me. Even so, for the time being, the days of open and honest interest in my unique skillset are, if not behind me, on hiatus.

That is not to say that I will not be posting. I have a few pet projects in mind, and if little else, I can extend some of my insight and learnings into the workings of the mind.

No comments: